Tired of the same old races at the same old places? Step out of the rut and off the road for Off Road Fixation's Truman Lake Adventure Race.

Monday, April 19, 2010

WORDS OF THANKS

"Thanks for the great race. Before the race, my wife said this was the only race she was going to do, but after we were done, she said she would do it again next year. I think that says alot for you and your staff to get someone like my wife hooked on ar races. Hood luck and we will hopefully see you soon at the next race."
Brian McCracken


"Had a great time at the race. Thought it was well organized and fun. Was a pleasure meeting you as well. Although I am new to Adventure racing, I have participated in a lot of races. You are, without a doubt, the most personable race director I have ever met. Thanks for making it fun. My team & I will be back next year."

Vicki Peters


"Thank you for a great race. We had a lot of fun!"

Brian Hey


"Once again, great race and a big thanks from team Trakker! With our 3rd place in your race, I think we’re now the #1 USARA team."

Dave Ashley


"kldjkl ioio;di; ljs;jle eioposdpio;dsjsfd :"

My Grandson Trenton

No comments:

Post a Comment