Tired of the same old races at the same old places? Step out of the rut and off the road for Off Road Fixation's Truman Lake Adventure Race.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2012 TRUMAN ADVENTURE RACE IS IN THE WORKS

I've got the race course prelim design all worked up and submitted for aproval from the land holders and it's a doozy.

A couple changes for the race this year include the ability to bring your own boat and receive a discount off the entry.

We are looking to take the long course to a night time race. The 6 hour sprint will remain a day race on Saturday but will start at 12 noon to allow for a "morning of" registration.

We are also adding a canoe only division that is open to canoe, kayak, outrigger canoe and surfski...OK and dragon boats.

I've got my permit meeting scheduled next week and I'll open registration as soon as I get approval.

No comments:

Post a Comment